How to use
Apply a small amount on the desired areas need and massage into the skin. You can apply as many times as needed
1) Mid-term pregnancy (after 15 weeks), apply frequently when there is a skin pull because of dry
2) It's even better if you mix the Mongdies mother to be rose tightening cream and Rose aroma multi-oilRose aroma multi-oil in a 3:1 ratio
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching, or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it at high/low temperature
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cyclomethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Mthylglucose Distearate, Niacinamide, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin) 1,2Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Ethyhexyglycerin, Pullulan, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Rose Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, sh-Oligopeptide-1