How to use
1) After cleansing or bath, take an ample amount onto your palms and evenly apply along the skin contour
2) Lightly dab to help deep penetration into your skin
***TIP: Apply onto your body as well as face whenever you feel dry or sensitive to make it even more moisturized***
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it in high/low temperature
Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrolyzed Hisbiscus Esculentus Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Persea Gratisima (Avocado) Oil, Sea Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean_ Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatic Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ammonium cryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Madecassoside, Sodium PCA, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum