How to use
Apply a small amount on the desired areas need and massage into the skin. You can apply as many times as needed
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it in high/low temperature
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1